What if you tried something new every single day? That’s basically what John and Laura from Toronto did this past year. They just completed their 365 things to do list in 365 days and documented their adventures and experiences in their blog here. It just goes to show you there’s always more to learn and do, no matter how big or small.
I only wish I knew about this blog last year so I could have followed along as they checked off their list!
It led me to think what would be on our list?
– Read a book cover to cover in one day!
– Watch the original Star Wars trilogy
– Spend one whole day in our pajamas
– Finally go to Vancouver restaurant Vij’s
– Make sushi at home
– Ski/Snowboard at Whistler Blackcomb
What would be on your list?